Well I want to share with you guys some things about my new render.
1. I rendered image with 120 s/p. Not much but in this case it's enought because actualy it will be blured in post production.
2. Using border render I rendered space on which we will focus. It's almost 900 s/p.
By this technique I saved much time.
3. And finally composited images, defocused and correct colors.
Here is final image:
I hope you like it. Comment please!
Also this scene was a little test for me.
It has 489704 polygons and 512615 vertex without stones and grass.
Actually I'm not able to view all stone objects because blender crashs so I cant check number of polygons in blender.
Let's count all polygons:
(every stone has 80 polygons and there is 770 700 stones so it gives us 61 656 000 polygons
(500 grass blades - every has 48 polygons which gives us 24 000 polygons
(rest of the objects - 489 704 polygons
) = 62 169 704 polygons!
That's much. For example yafaray can't handle it.
That's another thing why I love Luxrender
I've just started journey with Lux and during creating this scene I learned much about it.