What I saw is slacking:
- didnt see any comprehensive documentation for 0.7 yet (maybe since its not marked as new, maybe because its not posted yet)
- IBL tutorial for lux (would be small but there are some nuts and bolts and the wiki and forum only offer like 5 sentences total)
- in depth material tutorial - we got a starter but for .7 it imho makes sense to really create 3-5 materials in each category in a tutorial and show major differences
- workflow tutorial (am the wrogn one for that for a few more weeks or even months - lack lux experience for that)
- someone to have a look at what I write when done (QA) or who helps when am stuck (hey it happens that someone starts soemthign which turns out to be more complex than anticipated)
Yours to judge - my first shot.
dougal2 wrote:Hi Heretic.
Just a few small points here - overall the page quality is very good. What I've suggested below is just a few tweaks to make the English language sound more natural; I hope you agree
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest