uploaded again due xtras where missing @ 19:51 GMTBlender_2.5x, OSX_Intel, 64bit
New:- Blender @ r35957 ( api version 35764 )
- xtras: oceansim, dynpaint, masonary-script, sundirection-calculator
- Blender: customized for writing presets not into Blender.app but <userhome>/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.56/scripts/presets ( as it should be )
- Blender: own fix for addon install from blender working also with folderbased plugins
-LB25: lot of improvements again
- slg: does all meshexport as binary ply now
- various improvements in exporter, multimaterials, lights, volumes etc. - watch the exporter forum for newest information
- support for using smoke pointcache, now official part of LB25, see: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5375#p56286
- the needed libs for decrompress pointcache are already attached !
- Pylux preinstalled
- LuxBlend 25 preinstalled - you must activate it in prefs now !
- SmallluxGPU exporter preinstalled - you must activate it in prefs now !
- SmalluxGPU 1.8.b1
- no more extra installs of Python needed !- requirements: OSX 10.6 or higher(due openCL hybrid-mode ), 64bit CPU
- openCL enabled GPU for Smallux or hybridmode of LuxRender/Pylux
All components are matched to work with this Blender svn-version.
Link: http://www.jensverwiebe.de/LuxRender/Lu ... r35957.zip
Usage in short:
First choose your renderengine ( BI, slg , LuxRender, etc. )
See how UI changes to reflect the renderer-dependent settings.
For slg and Lux external don´t forget to set pathes to the executable ( == LuxRender Dir in Applications typically ).
In rendertab of blender you have the choice to use LuxRender in external mode ( known from older Blender ) or internal, with the ability to pipe scenefiles directly to (py)lux or
also write them to disk. Use this weekly to be matched: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3344#p29935
Be aware some features from Luxblend 0.8 are not yet implemented, Doug has an infothread for luxblend2.5.