Didn´t wanted to have OSX-testers/-users miss something
It has all newest threading-fixes + GUI-fixes in tonemapping-panels ( not functional yet ).
Direct-lightning + photonmapping is revived.
New light-features: texture for lights / new values for setup lights / substrate renamed for "glossy" + + + +....
Still wx-widgets for 64 bit don´t allow closing the app with menue, so do it from the dock atm.
Link: luxrender64 / luxconsole64 / exporter 0.1239 ( shows up in "Render" !!! )http://www.jensverwiebe.de/Jens%20Verwi ... -11-08.zip
Please test and report issues here, it is important for the nearing release of luxrender 0.6 !!!
- Bidirectional with MLT is working again. (jeanphi)
- Spectral texture system with new SPD textures. (radiance)
- Updates to photonmapping code. (lotuspec)
- plastic material is removed. (radiance)
- substrate material is renamed to 'glossy'. (radiance)
- glossy material supports absorption. (lord crc)
- SPD inputs for lightsources and physical power/watt params. (radiance)
- small tweaks to gui. (carbonflux)
26 hours ago carbonflux Cosmetic changes to toolbar thread text and addition ...
2 days ago radiance29 Added recursive handling of power/illuminant setting ...
2 days ago radiance29 Initial implementation of SPD textures for AreaLight ...
2 days ago radiance29 Fixed missing modification to textures/imagemap.cpp-h
3 days ago radiance29 Removed redundant file
3 days ago radiance29 Initial commit of new spectral texture system, new ...
3 days ago radiance29 Removed 'substrate' material
3 days ago radiance29 Removed plastic material
3 days ago lotuspec Fixed colors stored in photonmap
4 days ago lordcrc Added absorption code to fresnelblend, updated substrat ...
4 days ago jeanphi Fix bidirectional+MLT
8 days ago carbonflux GUI prototype bug fixes, mantis task: 0000410
8 days ago carbonflux Changed the copy icon, mantis task: 0000410