From LuxRender Wiki
LuxMark is a OpenCL benchmark tool. The idea for the program was conceived in 2009 by Jromang's. It was intended as a promotional tool for LuxRender (to quote original Jromang's words: "LuxRender propaganda with OpenCL"). The idea was quite simple, wrap SLG inside an easy to use graphical user interface and use it as a benchmark for OpenCL. After Anandtech adoption of SLG as OpenCL benchmark, the code was finally written.
- 100% OpenCL
- Cross platform (Linux, MacOS, Windows, etc.)
- Complex/real world code used as GPU computing benchmark
- Support for OpenCL GPUs-only, OpenCL CPUs+GPUs, OpenCL CPUs-only and native CPU-only benchmarking
- Support for Interactive mode
- Easy to run
- Multiple scenes usable as benchmarks
Windows 32bit executables: luxmark-win32-v1.0.zip
Windows 64bit executables: luxmark-win64-v1.0.zip
Linux 64bit executables: luxmark-linux64-v1.0.zip
MacOSX 32/64bit universal for Intel-Macs: luxmark-v0.3.zip
NOTE: there is a know bug in NVIDIA drivers when using the 32bit executable with Windows 64bit, just use the 64bit executable to fix the problem.
A list of result obtained with LuxMark is available here