Pilchard123 wrote:most of them my fault,
Haha I doubt it... again a new version to fix some problems specific to the stereo rendering, please update from https://github.com/aothms/ear/downloads
Secondly, sorry I had no idea the camera was not in the blend file on-line. Here is an update example 2 blend file, with the camera information and an additional stereo listener: http://www.explauralisation.org/example ... ereo.blend
Note that it is only the blend file, so you need to place it in the same folder as the extracted example 2 archive in order for it to find the referenced sound files.
Thirdly, I failed to mention something important regarding the orientation of the stereo listener. The right ear of the listener is on the local positive x axis of the Blender empty object. In the file .blend file I just put online, the StereoListener object shares the animation curves with the camera, that way both are aligned correctly.
Lastly, an important property to keep an eye on is the Frame Step parameter in the Render > Dimensions panel. It controls the temporal resolution of the render. So in order to capture the rapid movement of the camera this might need to be set a little lower. To further improve the quality, the Samples property in the Render > EAR panel might also need to be increased, but has a very large impact on render time.
Thanks for bearing with me Pilchard123, hopefully you'll get better results with new code and setup. I ran a very quick test, and found the stereo test much more spatial than the mono test. I hope you will agree with me on this.