Here is some advice that i think they can help you
1. Work a lot on the materials and see many reference pictures of buildings to add details, now your building is "boxy" with none detail, thats why it seems fake.
Try to hide the tiling on the textures (grass,sideroad). Use different plants or rotate/scale the one you use so that it seems different. Also the road texture seems huge.
2. Background buildings. I would remove them, choose a city hdri to use, save with alpha maps and composite in post by using photographs. The buildings you have dont help the realism.
3. Make sure your scene is in correct units.
4. Choose a more dramatic camera angle. (P.s In your frame have something as a foreground object and the building as a background.)
Also enable dof in the camera settings.
5. If you want the windows to be more reflective and dont care about showing the inside, use mirror instead of glass with a small bump to get interesting reflections.