Built with VS2005 (microsoft compiler) for SSE2 architecture of CVS HEAD on 02-07-2008.
This is the first update after v0.5 release
IMPORTANT! : Due to new tiff loading support on windows, you have to get some additional DLL files to run the engine. I've updated the dll package here:viewtopic.php?f=30&t=553
For use with CVS luxblend exporter v1.98(CVS) here (UPDATED): http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*che ... root=ecume
(Please report any issues with the exporter in the luxblend development forum)
UPDATES SINCE LAST WEEKLY BUILD (last weekly build was 15-06-08, then v0.5 release a week ago)
- Rewritten bidirectional path tracing integrator, should be much better, this needs testing, please help. (by Jeanphi)
- experimental importancepath integrator (photonmapping + path tracing) by Dade, needs testing too.
- experimental distributedpath integrator by Radiance.
- support for loading tiff file format textures on windows too. (Radiance)
- support for volumes in path integrator. (fix by Dade)
- hilbert pixelsampler by Dade.
- halt_spp/set enough pixel option in gui menu by Dade.
- optimizations to exphotonmap integrator by Dade.
- plastic material behaves better. (Jeanphi)
- exphotonmap renders glossy surfaces via additional rays instead of photonmap. (Dade)
- exphotonmap now uses D65 SPD. (Dade)
- more bugfixes.
not available at the moment due to the git mirror being down.