A message from BinaryCortex

Post and discuss your competition entries here!

Moderators: Dade, binarycortex, coordinators

Forum rules
1. All competition entries must be a new original work unless otherwise specified during a competition.
2. All submissions must be uploaded to the corresponding competition gallery no later than the date specified in the competition post.

Re: A message from BinaryCortex

Postby binarycortex » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 am

Hmm...I have some new bathroom tile. I wonder if my piddly little camera is good enough to take a decent enough picture of them to make a nice tile texture. I need to finish my OJ and Chocolate milk too. While I'm at it, I never did add my light jade material either, or my marble with the red veins in it...
Competition Coordinator.
Current Competition: Math is Beautiful / Abstract Wallpaper

Member of the first official jeanphi-fan club
binarycortex
Developer

Postby zeealpal » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:57 am

binarycortex wrote:Hmm...I have some new bathroom tile. I wonder if my piddly little camera is good enough to take a decent enough picture of them to make a nice tile texture. I need to finish my OJ and Chocolate milk too. While I'm at it, I never did add my light jade material either, or my marble with the red veins in it...

Now those would be nice :P
i7 4790k @ 4.8GHz | 2 * GTX 970's | 16GB RAM
zeealpal

Postby binarycortex » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 pm

zeealpal wrote:
binarycortex wrote:Hmm...I have some new bathroom tile. I wonder if my piddly little camera is good enough to take a decent enough picture of them to make a nice tile texture. I need to finish my OJ and Chocolate milk too. While I'm at it, I never did add my light jade material either, or my marble with the red veins in it...

Now those would be nice :P

Jade has been uploaded to the db. Image forthcoming...
Competition Coordinator.

binarycortex
Developer

Postby giuliojiang » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

working for a competition is always a great challenge, also because other users are so creative :D . I like them because they always give me new ideas: I've never even thought about using the motion blur feature before I've seen that competition.
giuliojiang

Postby binarycortex » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

giuliojiang wrote:working for a competition is always a great challenge, also because other users are so creative :D . I like them because they always give me new ideas: I've never even thought about using the motion blur feature before I've seen that competition.

success_baby.jpg
Competition Coordinator.

binarycortex
Developer

Previous

Return to Competitions