Built with VS2005 (microsoft compiler) for SSE2 architecture of CVS HEAD on 12-05-2008.
Download the DLL's to run it in a separate archive here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=553
For use with CVS luxblend exporter vCVS HEAD here: http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*che ... root=ecume
(Please report any issues with the exporter in the luxblend development forum)
this exporter contains zuegs's new procedural texture editing stuff, it's very new and not documented/tested thouroughly, please post issues regarding this in the luxblend forum too.
This luxrender binary is slightly unstable, you may experience a crash when closing lux or when removing a thread, we're working on this.
UPDATES SINCE LAST WEEKLY BUILD
- dade's initial photon mapping integrator
- jeanphi's updates to 'bidirectional' integrator
- tweaks/cleanups by dade and radiance
- named materials in lxm files
- 3d texturespace options for 3d texture mappings.