Built with VS2005 (microsoft compiler) for SSE2 architecture of CVS HEAD on 16-04-2008.
Download the DLL's to run it in a separate archive here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=553
For use with CVS luxblend exporter vCVS1.33 here: http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/* ... root=ecume
(Please report any issues with the exporter in the luxblend development forum)UPDATES SINCE LAST WEEKLY BUILD
- ~3-5% faster and slightly better convergence
- reenabled .IGI file format output for use with violet tonemapper.
- higher resolution base RGB -> spectrum curves for lightsources and reflectances
- corrected whitepoint for area lights (white is now white)
- fix for inverted normals if mesh object has negative scale (by ratow)