LuxRender "show-off" pack

General Project and community related discussion.

Moderators: Dade, coordinators

Re: LuxRender "show-off" pack

Postby zsolnai » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Excellent, thank you so much! I'm currently downloading it. Will check if everything is OK, and upload if so. Thanks! :)
zsolnai
Developer

Postby zsolnai » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Unfortunately, I got some errors. I've collected them in the attached text file. The problems seem to arise from 1.) absolute links to files, 2.) a hdr file that is in the package, but is probably referenced incorrectly. Can you also take a look and try it perhaps on a different machine to make sure it works there?

It's a truly excellent scene, it'd definitely be one of the best in the package! :)
Attachments
baasis.txt
(31.78 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
zsolnai
Developer

Postby giuliojiang » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 pm

After over a year, I finally noticed the request for 'piscina3' ;) and here it is
https://gitlab.com/giuliojiang/piscina3
interior.blend is the main Blender file (I know it's not an interior scene, but I started with a totally different idea from what I ended up with.
the lux directory contains the Luxrender export.

This was made for Lux 1.4, but it should still work with new releases. Let me know if I should fix anything
giuliojiang

Postby zsolnai » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 am

The baasis interior scene is now added to the show-off pack. Thanks so much for contributing it! It is available below here: http://www.luxrender.net/wiki/Show-off_pack
Apologies for the delay. :)
zsolnai
Developer

Previous

Return to General Discussion