KyungSoo wrote:Dade, can you give us some birief plan, for linux and windows verion?
dougal2 wrote:tomb wrote:dougal2: I suggest perhaps moving this thread to the GPU forum...
I think the idea was that this is a 'public' GPU thread that non-registered people can read.
gDEBugger CL enables OpenCL developers to:
• Locate parallel computing performance bottlenecks
• Edit and continue OpenCL kernels "on the fly"
• Break on OpenCL errors, function calls, memory leaks and more
• View the application's OpenCL memory consumption
• View OpenCL images and buffers data as an image or as "raw data"
• View OpenCL command queues activities and timing measurements
• View the OpenCL calls history
• Display OpenCL and OpenGL interoperability shared objects
• And much more...
gDEBugger CL is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest